- Investing in Portugal
- About Us
10-bedroom farmhouse with 2 windmills in the Serra da Arrábida Natural Park in Azeitão.
It is the highest point in the area (geodesic mark), with a unique 360º panoramic view of Sesimbra Castle, Costa da Caparica, the Sintra Mountains, the River Tagus and its two bridges, 25 de Abril and Vasco da Gama.
It provides total privacy (walled) and is 1.5 km from Azeitão, about 10 km from the main beaches in the area, 25 km from Lisbon, 40 km from the airport, 13 km from Sesimbra and 15 km from Setúbal.
Close to several golf courses.
Set on a 38,186 sq m plot of land, the farm has several buildings:
The main house has 310 sq m of gross private area and comprises four bedrooms, a living room with a fireplace and access to the outside with a terrace, a garden and swimming pool, a kitchen, and four bathrooms.
Guest house with three apartments (114 sq m)
– 1,000 sq m shed (garage and boat house)
– 2 swimming pools
– A 2-storey stone windmill from the 17th century
– A 3-storey wooden windmill with about 12 sq m per floor
– 1 pigeon coop, kennels and chicken coops covering about 182 sq m
– 1 uncovered riding arena of around 760 sq m
– 1,000 sq m stable, with 7 horse stalls, washing area and bathroom
– Games room
– Wine cellar and kitchen with 2 wood-burning ovens
– Workshop and storage
– 2 wells
– 30,000 litre water tank and a 200,000 litre cistern
– 70 KvA generator
– Own wine production
– Several fruit trees
Setúbal, the municipality straddled by the Lisbon and Alentejo regions, is home to award-winning beaches, mountains and natural reserves, and the estuary and river Sado.
Along the old road to the fortified port city of Setúbal, 32km southeast of Lisbon, also steeped in history, lie the pretty little towns of Azeitão, famous for its many vineyards, olives and cheese, palaces and estates or Alcácer do Sal, believed to be the oldest town in Europe, that traded salt (as its name would suggest), fish and horses.
The Arrábida Natural Park’s mountain range and the very beaches that won Europe’s top spots, mark the westernmost point of the municipality.