- Investing in Portugal
- About Us
3-bedroom apartment in the final stage of construction in Matosinhos, in one of the most central areas of the city, very close to Matosinhos beach, Parque Basilio Teles and the main motorways (A4, A28, A3 and A1) and a few minutes walk from the metro on Avenida da Republica.
This property has 160 sq m of total gross area. It is on the third floor of a building with two Schindler lifts and with 4 units per floor. It consists of a lounge with an open-plan kitchen (36 sq m), two terraces (19 sq m each), two suites (17 sq m and 16 sq m) with access to a terrace, one bedroom (12 sq m),a full bathroom (3 sq m) and a parking space (13 sq m).
The layout of the property and its location mean it gets lots of sunshine and offers views of the city.
– Central heating using radiators
– Independent solar collectors per dwelling for heating hot water, supported by a gas-fired wall-mounted boiler, with energy efficiency and hourly management of heating
– Ceiling lighting with recessed spot lights in false ceiling (halls, bedrooms and bathrooms)
– Directional ceiling lighting (kitchen and lounge)
– Individual extraction per kitchen (with decorative island cylindrical chimney)
– Kitchen equipped with oven, induction hob, decorative cylindrical chimney island, microwave, Siemens built-in fridge-freezer and dishwasher, a washing machine and tumble dryer
– Laminated flooring with oak finish
– Double-glazed windows
– Antenna TV installation and pre-installation for cable channels
– Video entry system
– Condominium room
– Shade from electric blackout blinds
– Security door at the entrance of each dwelling
– One garage space
Because it is so central, it is close to everything that modern life offers: shops and services, the Matosinhos Sul metro station, Matosinhos Municipal Market, Casa da Arquitetura Real Vinícola, restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, schools, gyms and the City Park. It is close to the main roads in and out of the city.
Sea and cuisine. These two words can be used to describe Matosinhos. Located next to Porto, Matosinhos sits beside the Atlantic Ocean, which is an attractive location for practicing water sports such as sailing, windsurfing and surfing.
Its intimate relationship with the ocean to the west has been essential to the municipality, resulting in natural infrastructures which have had an indelible effect on the development of the region – the Port of Leixões, the second largest in the country, the Freixieiro TIR Terminal through which many of the country’s imports pass, as well as Exponor Exhibition and Convention Centre and the nearby Porto airport.
Matosinhos Municipality today is a home to iconic urban architecture by globally-recognised architects such as Álvaro Siza Vieira, Alcino Soutinho, Fernando Távora and Souto Moura.