- Investing in Portugal
- About Us
4-bedroom apartment converted to a 3-bedroom apartment with sea views, Foz do Douro, Porto
3-bedroom apartment located between Pinhais da Foz and Quinta de Miramar, one of the most sought-after parts of central Porto and close to the Douro riverside, Porto’s beaches and the Avenida da Boavista.
Originally a 4-bedroom apartment, it has been converted to a 3-bedroom apartment, but can be easily reconverted to 4 bedrooms. Located in Foz do Douro, it has two façades, and two large balconies with a total private outdoor area of 35 sq m offering sea views.
This 3-bedroom apartment has 165 sq m of gross private area and is on the second floor of a modern building with a lift. Designed by d’EMM architecture firm and constructed by J. Camilo with generous spaces and using quality materials such as marble, Corian and wood. It consists of a lounge and dining room (44 sq m), a kitchen (19 sq m) with a pantry (2 sq m), a suite (16 sq m), two bedrooms (16 sq m and 13 sq m), a balcony and recessed storage in all bedrooms, three bathrooms (5 sq m, 4 sq m and 3 sq m) and an enclosed garage for three cars (66 sq m) with a storage area.
– Facing north/south
– Excellent thermal and acoustic comfort, energy efficient (class A) with underfloor heating, air conditioning in all rooms, heat exchanger in the lounge and solar panels
– Large kitchen fitted with SMEG appliances and storage in the pantry
– Aluminium double-glazed window frames with thermal insulation
– Electric blackout shutters
– Wooden decking on balconies
– Security system that alerts against intrusion, flood, fire and gas leaks
– 24-hour security
– Shared private garden
The Living Foz development won the International Architecture Award at the Leaf Awards in London in 2011.
It is in a prime location surrounded by gardens, a few minutes from the Parque da Cidade, Avenida da Boavista and the beaches of Matosinhos and Foz.
The neighbourhood offers supermarkets, grocery stores, pastry shops, restaurants and cafes. There is also easy access to the shopping area and NorteShopping.
As it is central it offers easy access to the motorway to Porto airport.