- Investing in Portugal
- About Us
3-bedroom apartment with views over the River Tagus, Arrábida mountains and terrace in Setúbal. Located in the San Francisco Hills, close to traditional shops and Avenida Luisa Todi.
This 112 sq m property is in a building with a lift and is in good condition. It consists of a lounge (45 sq m), a kitchen (both with access to a south-facing terrace (30 sq m) with barbecue), a hall to the bedrooms with a small storage room and a wardrobe, a suite with a balcony, two bedrooms (one with a balcony) and a full bathroom with shower.
It also has a storage room on floor 0 (12 sq m) and an enclosed garage on floor -1 in front of the lift.
– Wooden floors in the bedrooms
– The apartment has no gas, only electricity, with one water heater only for the kitchen and another for the two bathrooms
– Recently refurbished building
– Fully-fitted kitchen (new Teka cooker hood, new Hotpoint fridge and Ariston hob)
– Electric blinds in the kitchen and lounge
– Electric awnings on the terrace
Setúbal, the municipality straddled by the Lisbon and Alentejo regions, is home to award-winning beaches, mountains and natural reserves, and the estuary and river Sado. Along the old road to the fortified port city of Setúbal, 32km southeast of Lisbon, also steeped in history, lie the pretty little towns of Azeitão, famous for its many vineyards, olives and cheese, palaces and estates or Alcácer do Sal, believed to be the oldest town in Europe, that traded salt (as its name would suggest), fish and horses. The Arrábida Natural Park’s mountain range and the very beaches that won Europe’s top spots, mark the westernmost point of the municipality.