- Investing in Portugal
- About Us
T4 Single storey house, under going to remodel, in Cascais. Located in a residential area where you can enjoy several restaurants, services and commerce.
This villa inserted in a plot of 2155 m2, with 378 m2 of floor area, has a living room (36 m2), a dining room (19 m2), a multipurpose room (23 m2), a common room (63 m2), an equipped kitchen (37 m2) with laundry area (19 m2), a maid suite (13 m2), a master suite with closet and closet (with a total area of 52 m2) , a suite (17 m2), two bedrooms (18.60 m2 and 16.20 m2) and an office (12 m2).
– Garden with swimming pool of 76 m2 and guest suite or pool support room
– Solar panels for the heating of sanitary water
– Kitchen equipped with appliances to be defined
– State-of-the-art materials and heated floors in bathrooms
– Black aluminum frames with thermal cut and acoustic glasses
– Property with total privacy
Cascais is known for its bay and its traditional trade.
It is a privileged area, with beaches such as Conceição Beach and Praia da Rainha, all kinds of restaurants, gardens such as Marechal Carmona Park, museums such as Casa das Histórias Paula Rego, Cultural Center of Cascais, Museum of the Sea among others, all kinds of commerce and services, Cascais Marina and Manuel Possolo Hippodrome.
With several beaches and restaurants along the seawall that connects Cascais to São João do Estoril. Well served by transport, supermarkets and schools.
With a vast transport network available and easy access to Lisbon and Humberto Delgado Airport by the A5 and Marginal Avenue.