- Investing in Portugal
- About Us
4+1-bedroom apartment with two garage spaces in a recently-constructed building in Avenidas Novas, one of the most prestigious and central areas of Lisbon, next to Saldanha, near the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation and El Corte Inglés.
This property has 240 sq m of gross private area and 35 sq m of gross dependent area. It is in a building with a lift, built in 2007. There is only one unit per floor.
The property consists of a combined lounge and dining room and a small balcony (55 sq m + 2 sq m), an entrance hall (11 sq m) a fully-equipped kitchen with balcony (25 sq m + 4 sq m), an office/bedroom (22 sq m), a suite with a balcony (19 sq m + 4 sq m), a suite (10 sq m), two bedrooms (18 sq m and 12 sq m), a pantry and storage area (1.25 sq m + 2 sq m), three bathrooms and a guest bathroom.
There are two parking places in a shared garage (21 sq m) and an 8 sq m storage room.
The layout of this property and its location mean it gets lots of sunlight and provides unobstructed views of the city.
– Bathrooms faced in Imperador marble (refurbished about a year ago)
– Upper floor with plenty of light
– Fully equipped kitchen with Miele built-in appliances and top-of-the-range AEG oven
– 2 balconies and 1 Juliet balcony
– 2 security doors (main and service)
– Double glazing
– Electric shutters in the bedrooms and blackouts in the lounge
– LED lighting throughout
– Wardrobes with lights in all the bedrooms
– Pantry in the apartment
– 8 sq m of storage in the garage
– 2 parking spaces: 21 sq m (opposite each other)
– Recessed Panasonic air conditioning throughout (with grills)
– Gas boiler for heating water, towel rails and central heating (wall radiators)
– High quality of construction, finishes and equipment
– Minor changes were made to the original plan
Avenidas Novas – the centre of Lisbon This civil parish is the result of the administrative reform of 2012 when the parish of Avenidas Novas incorporated the parishes of S. Sebastião da Pedreira, Nossa Senhora de Fátima and part of the parish of Campolide. The Parish of Avenidas Novas covers 2.92 sq km and has more than 23,000 inhabitants. Its streets are laid out in a grid shape creating square blocks. The main avenues that gave it its name start at the Marquês de Pombal Square with Parque Eduardo VII and Rua Fontes Pereira de Melo, passing through the Picoas roundabout and continuing towards Jardim do Campo Grande, Avenida da República and its adjacent streets. The parish of Avenidas Novas is today one of the city’s strategic business centres and it has universities, embassies, museums and two of the biggest concert halls in Lisbon. This, along with its people, makes the parish of Avenidas Novas one of the most exquisite residential areas in Lisbon.