- Investing in Portugal
- About Us
5-bedroom house with garden and double garage, designed by the architect João Favila Menezes, in a prime location in Campo de Ourique.
This three-storey house has 303 sq m of gross private area set on a 279 sq m plot of land.
The ground floor has an entrance hall, a kitchen with a dining area with access to the garden and a guest bathroom.
The first floor features a living room with access to the garden and a master suite with a closet and bathroom.
The second and top floor consists of four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
– Kitchen fitted with fridge, oven, hob, extractor hood, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave
– Utility room and storage in a corner of the garden
– Heating and cooling systems including underfloor heating throughout the house
– Automatically-watered garden
– South-oriented façade with sun and light throughout the day – Double garage
– Built in 2012
Campo de Ourique is known as one of the best places to enjoy community life, with a huge range of shops, restaurants, hairdressers, pastry and coffee shops, the market, Parada Garden and educational establishments like the Salesianos Schools making family life here a unique experience in the city of Lisbon.
Close to various transport options, namely the mythical Tram 28 and Carris buses. Near the historic centre of the city of Lisbon and Avenida da Liberdade, with easy access to Humberto Delgado International Airport and 25 minutes from Cascais train line.