- Investing in Portugal
- About Us
Furnished and equipped 2-bedroom apartment in Alvalade, close to Avenida da Igreja, Avenida de Roma, public transport, schools, shops, banks, pharmacies and the Metro.
Illustrative photographs of work carried out by the developer.
This 51 sq m property is in a well-maintained building with two façades. The apartment will be delivered fully refurbished and furnished. It consists of a hall (2 sq m), an open-plan kitchen and lounge (50 sq m), two bedrooms (10 sq m and 20 sq m), both with wardrobes, and a full guest bathroom (5 sq m) with suspended sanitary ware.
– Apartment sold furnished and equipped
– Kitchen with white units and mosaic tiles on the wall behind the units
– Fully-fitted kitchen with oven, hob, extractor fan, microwave, built-in dishwasher, built-in washing machine, water heater and built-in fridge-freezer
– White lacquered window frames with tilt-and-turn double-glazed windows in all rooms
– False ceilings with recessed LED lighting in the bathrooms, kitchen, lounge and hall
– Ready for air conditioning to be installed
– Electric shutters
– Two façades
– Well-maintained building
The parish owes its name to a chapel in honour of Nossa Senhora da Penha de França, founded in 1598 on the site where the Church of Nossa Senhora da Penha de França now stands.
Its current area, which stretches from the River Tagus to the Penha de França hill, has been populated for many hundreds of years with settlements along the riverside area, around the Madre de Deus and Santos-o-Novo convents, and around the Penha de França hermitage and later the convent of the same name.
Apart from these small centres, the area was basically rural until the late 19th and early 20th centuries, situated on the outskirts of Lisbon and was home to open fields, vegetable gardens farms, summer manor houses and monasteries.
The area offers leisure areas (Jardim da Alameda and Fonte Luminosa), the Arroios Market, schools (Escola Básica Actor Vale, Escola Artística António Arroio and Instituto Superior Técnico) as well as a number of shops, restaurants, services and public transport.
Easy access to Lisbon airport and 30 minutes from the Cascais beaches.