- Investing in Portugal
- About Us
Fully-refurbished and equipped loft in Estrela, one of the most prestigious areas of Lisbon.
This is a 160 sq m open plan property. It has a 60 sq m lounge and dining room, an American kitchen, a bedroom with a closet (and built-in utility area), a bathroom with ceramic tiled flooring and a full guest bathroom. Technologically, it is designed for comfort and convenience, with smart lighting controlled by an app, remote-controlled air conditioning and ventilation throughout.
– Smart app-controlled lighting with different types of light
– Remote-controlled air conditioning
– App-controlled curtains
– Fitted kitchen with black Silestone worktop
– Kitchen fitted with Smeg appliances (Samsung American fridge with screen, fridge and 3 m long island)
– Wicanders wooden floor combined with layers of cork to allow better temperature control and sound insulation
– Kommerling windows
– Dierre door
– Porcelanosa ceramic surfaces
– Bathroom with bathtub and shower
– Possibility of pass for nearby car park Apartment to be sold unfurnished with the option of buying the furniture separately.
Estrela is known for its Bairro da Lapa, the prestige of its stately homes, embassies, Bairro de São Bento with its Parliamentary Palace, and Santos due to its proximity to the River Tagus and view over the city. With a central and prime location enriched by its proximity to the Estrela Garden, the Basilica and Necessidades Garden.
In the vicinity are various transport options, schools such Externado Rainha Dona Amélia e o Jardim-Escola João de Deus, supermarkets, restaurants and all kinds of shopping facilities. The leisure zones include the Tapada and Palácio das Necessidades, the Puppet Museum, Oriental Museum and the National Museum of Ancient Art.
Near the historic centre of the city of Lisbon, with easy access to Humberto Delgado International Airport and 25 minutes from Cascais train line.