- Investing in Portugal
- About Us
Land with development plan approved and licences to be paid, in São Félix da Marinha, Vila Nova de Gaia.
Land located in a quiet area, 10 minutes by car to the beach and access to the A1, to the North and South.
The planning permission includes 4 plots for construction of 28 terraced one- and two-family homes:
– Plot 1, comprising 1,396 sq m, for one building with 6 one-family terraced homes
– Plot 2, comprising 1,286 sq m, for one building with 7 one-family terraced homes
– Plot 3, comprising 1,271 sq m, for one building with 7 one-family terraced homes
– Plot 4, comprising 1,289 sq m, for one building with 8 two-family terraced homes
– Total area of the land: 7,000 sq m
– Total site area: 5,242 sq m
– Built area: 5,536 sq m
– Parking area: 2,323 sq m
– Area for municipal use: 1,758 sq m
Voted “Best city break destination in Europe” at the 2020 World Travel Awards, the city of Oporto was also given the top spot by Monocle’s Small Cities Index 2021. Business-friendly and export-oriented in its essence, its people are internationally minded. Deemed one of Europe’s fastest growing tech hubs, Oporto is also the country’s industrial hub.
The capital of the North was voted 2nd most exciting city to live in by Time Out, having undergone a game-changing rehabilitation, restoring its medieval architecture and investing in its cultural institutions.
Oporto’s Douro river is central to the city’s past, present and future. A UNESCO World Heritage site, the Douro river is flanked by some of the world’s most celebrated wines and beautiful vineyards.