- Investing in Portugal
- About Us
Renovated 3 bedroom apartment, with Fresco paintings and original 18th-century tiles and high ceilings, retaining the original features of the Pombaline buildings that are characteristic of central Lisbon.
Located in the historic centre of Lisbon and close to many of the city’s main tourist attractions and belvederes as well as a wide range of shops, services and public transport.
This property has 120 sq m of gross private area and is on the second floor of a building without a lift and one unit per floor.
It consists of a lounge (23 sq m), a fully-fitted kitchen (15 sq m), two bedrooms (18 sq m and 10 sq m), the larger of which could be used as another lounge, while the smaller, which also has a small balcony, could serve as an office, a suite (14 sq m) with a bathroom (8 sq m), and a bathroom.
The common areas and the façades have been completely renovated, including new plumbing and electrics.
– 3-metre-high ceilings
– Renovated frescoes in the rooms and kitchen
– Original 18th-Century tiles
– “Boiserie” panelling
– Original wooden doors
– Original wooden window shutters
– Tilt/turn double-glazed windows
– Carefully renovated to retain as much of the original character and features as possible
– Fitted kitchen with Siemens appliances (fridge, oven, hob, cooker hood, washing machine, dishwasher and microwave)
– Crown moulding with indirect lighting
– Rock wool insulated wooden floorboards
– Bathrooms finished with natural stone
– Latest generation Daikin air conditioning
– For sale with furniture (with the exception of the two gilded wood-framed paintings)
– Street has resident-only parking with Emel badge
– Passes available for Praça da Figueira car park
Santa Maria Maior covers the neighbourhoods of Lisbon’s historic centre such as Alfama, Bairro Alto, Baixa, Chiado and Rossio. Known for some of the city’s main tourist attractions such as Terreiro do Paço, Praça do Comércio, the Arch on Rua Augusta, Praça do Município, the Cathedral, São Jorge Castle, the Fado Museum, Santa Justa Lift and Pombaline downtown Lisbon, inviting shopping and strolls.
Some of Lisbon’s best loved belvederes are found here, like Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara, Miradouro do Castelo de São Jorge, Miradouro das Portas do Sol, Miradouro de Santa Luzia and Miradouro do Adamastor.
An enormous diversity of shops, services and transport network. Excellent access to Humberto Delgado International Airport and 25 minutes from Cascais train line.