- Investing in Portugal
- About Us
Three-hectare farm in Montemor o Novo, Alentejo, comprising three houses, with a total area of 665 sq m and a swimming pool. This property has unobstructed views and total privacy. One hour from Lisbon, it has good motorway access.
The 353 sq m main house has 7 bedrooms + 1. It is composed of a lounge (68 sq m) with an Alentejo-style fireplace with direct access to the porch, a dining room (26 sq m), a fully-fitted kitchen (26 sq m) with a pantry (3 sq m), five bedrooms (from 13 sq m to 19 sq m), a guest bathroom (4 sq m) and two full bathrooms (6 sq m each). It also has a private area connected to the house, with access from the outside, consisting of a suite (15 sq m) with a bathroom (7 sq m) with a shower and a living room/office (23 sq m).
A second 2-bedroom house (100 sq m) is composed of a lounge with an Alentejo-style fireplace, a fitted kitchen with access to the swimming pool area, two bedrooms and a bathroom with a shower.
The third building, also 100 sq m, has an Alentejo-style fireplace and a guest bathroom, with access to the pool area through sliding and retractable glass panels.
It also has a swimming pool (5 m x 12 m) with a telescopic sliding cover, a Hidrion water treatment system and all the fittings to install a heat pump. Automatic outdoor shower.
There is a lake, palm trees and several grassy areas at the property’s entrance. There is also a small stream, an orchard, pine trees and poplars.
– Automatic gates with remote control
– Covered outdoor parking for 4 vehicles
– 31 sq m garage with electric door
– Porches (31 sq m, 24 sq m and 17 sq m)
– Pergola and patio (430 sq m)
– Surrounding area (600 sq m) in rustic stone
– Barbecue area with storage area for garden furniture
– Borehole house with shed
– Borehole, well and tank
– Three water pumps
– Automatic irrigation system
– Energy and security infrastructures and features
– ROCA diesel central heating
– CYCLOVAC central vacuuming
– LG air conditioning with air purification system and anti-corrosion coating
– Integrated security system
– Smart home
– INTELI indoor and outdoor surround sound system
– BPT digital video intercom
– Underground electricity networks (general electricity panel. + 3 independent electricity panels: the main house, fireplace house and swimming pool area), telecommunications, water (borehole, mains and dam) and sewers
– All fittings installed for satellite TV and telephone
– Thermal insulation in the floor, walls and roof
– Bathrooms with underfloor heating
– Thermal insulated windows, double glazing, mosquito nets
– Interior doors and shutters in Scots pine and regional ironmongery
Boasting 943km of coastline and architecture reflective of its rich history, Portugal was voted ‘Best Destination in Europe’ at the 2020 World Travel Awards for the 4th consecutive year. The Portuguese enjoy over 300 days of sunshine a year, an unrivalled quality of life, and Europe’s wildest beaches.
Portugal ranks as the 3rd safest country in the world with the 4th most powerful passport in Europe.
The nation with the oldest borders in Europe is also at the forefront of innovation, dubbed a European tech hub, ranking 2nd in Europe for the quality of its skilled labour.
The westernmost country in Europe, famous for its wines and cuisine, arts and culture that span centuries and continents, influenced and inspired by ties with times past.