- Investing in Portugal
- About Us
3 bedroom semi-detached villa with garden, located in the historic village of Areia. Located in the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park, near the village of Juso, Birre and Quinta da Marinha.
This villa, with privileged views to the Sintra Mountains, is composed of three floors with the following distribution:
The floor level has a boxed garage for three cars.
The first floor has a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with Siemens appliances and a guest bathroom.
On the second floor we find a suite, two bedrooms and a bathroom supporting the bedrooms.
– Kitchen equipped with Siemens appliances (oven, hob, extractor hood and microwave).
– Video intercom with image transfer to cell phone
– Air conditioning – Daikin
– Solar panel
– Insulated with capoto 6 cm
– Sanitary installations covered with stone
– Individual Box’s for three cars
– Privileged view to the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park (Sintra Mountain).
Areia is known for being a peaceful prime residential zone. Near Guincho beaches, golf courses, tennis and padel courts, Quinta da Marinha Horse Riding Centre and Health Club, and cycle path.
Well served with transport and restaurants, close to the A5 motorway and a variety of schools such as Areia-Guincho Elementary School in central Areia and in the vicinity Escolinha da Tia Ló, Park International School, O Pomar Creche, among others.
A few minutes from the historic centre of Cascais, beaches and shopping facilities.
Easy access to Lisbon and Humberto Delgado Airport.