- Investing in Portugal
- About Us
4-bedroom raised house and swimming pool designed by the architect Eduardo Souto Moura in a prime location at Golfe de Ponte de Lima golf course, just 2 km from the town and 70 km from Porto.
This 250 sq m property is on a 1,560 sq m plot of land. It consists of a lounge with central heating, a fully-fitted kitchen, a suite with a double bed, three bedrooms (each with two single beds) and three bathrooms with showers. There is also a garden and a swimming pool with bathroom facilities.
– House with 4 frontages
– Central heating and stove in the lounge
– Gas boiler and dual fuel water heater
– Self levelling Sikafloor surface
– Kitchen fitted with Siemens appliances (dishwasher, washing machine, cooker, microwave, cooker hood, oven and fridge with freezer)
– Marble bathrooms
– Vitrocsa window frames with tempered glass double glazing
– Alvar Aalto ARTEK furniture
– Artemide and Siza Vieira lighting
– Remote controlled blackout and sunscreen blinds
– W22 and P22 stainless steel door handles and accessories by Eduardo Souto Moura
– TV Cabo satellite dish
– BPT video entry
– Electric-powered external door
– Standing seam zinc roofing – 4 x 12 m outside swimming pool
– Automatic irrigation via water capture well This raised house was constructed in 2003 from plans prepared by the renowned architect Eduardo Souto Moura (Pritzker 2011).
The walls and floors are painted white to create visual harmony with the green surroundings. The architect also designed light-coloured furniture (beds, sofas and game table and kitchen furniture). It is in a prime location at Golfe de Ponte de Lima, and has a gate providing private access to the golf course.
Ponte de Lima is one of the oldest towns in Portugal and is famed for its medieval architecture and its surroundings on the shores of the River Lima. It is also renowned for its tradition-filled festivals and cultural activities, and for its fine cuisine.
In the town of Ponte de Lima there is an equestrian centre, a horse racing track and nautical sports on the River Lima with its riverside beaches. The coastal town of Viana do Castelo is just 15 minutes away. The location is well served by the A3 motorway: Porto airport – Ponte de Lima (80 km, 40 minutes), the A28: Porto – Viana do Castelo (60 km, 30 minutes) and the A27: Viana do Castelo – Ponte de Lima (30 km, 15 minutes).